webkinzluver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A site for all webkinz luvers!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Helllo mate, I'm Maria!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mariawazhere
Lil' kinz
Lil' kinz

Number of posts : 7
Helllo mate, I'm Maria! Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Helllo mate, I'm Maria! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-26

Helllo mate, I'm Maria! Empty
PostSubject: Helllo mate, I'm Maria!   Helllo mate, I'm Maria! EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 5:38 pm

Saying hi , I'm Maria as the tittle clearly states. Here's some things you should know about me:
I'm female.
I moved to America from the UK.
I don't like being called Mariawazhere I preffer Maria.
Lifts (elahvators to you!) scare me a little.
I'm moderatly crazy, not as crazy as Lydia, but not as laid back as Abgrace (who hasn't posted!).
I know Lydia (not to well but a little).
I found out about this site by Lydia.
I luved webkinz the second Lydia gave me one, and they were new to me because there aren't many in the UK.
I have 3 webkinz.
This: lol, it's a banana s and this Spreadin' love are my fav smileys. And Lydia likes that one because it's a banana split lol, it's a banana s you know, like sundaes.
I say this smiley describes me best Angel but some people say I'm not moderatly crazy as I described I was, and would say this smiley ddescribes me better Sleep.
All I can think of now. And oh, if I say stuff like "washing up liquid" and "snoggng" it means "Dish detergent" and "kissing".
Bye for now!

Last edited by Lydia on Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed something (as Maria kindly let me do).)
Back to top Go down
Lydia
Admin
Admin
Lydia

Number of posts : 147
Helllo mate, I'm Maria! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Helllo mate, I'm Maria! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite webkinz : samoyed
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Helllo mate, I'm Maria! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helllo mate, I'm Maria!   Helllo mate, I'm Maria! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:42 pm

Hey, Maria! Any of these smileys would describe you in my opinion: sunny ~because your always, forgive me for the pun, bright and 'sunny'. lol! ~that because you laugh at EVERYTHING! Yum ~because you ♥ sushi so much, I could've swore I saw it coming out your ears. Spreadin' love that because you spread the love. Happy ~because you HATE school.
Well, Saying hi once more.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzluver.forumotion.com

Helllo mate, I'm Maria!
Page 1 of 1